Do no harm

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:27:50 +0100

Sounds like Verdigris to me... bad case as well. In a case like this I would
think it appropriate to make some attempt at cleaning up the worst of it, and
informing the customer about the problem complete with an estimate of how much
it would cost to repair / restore.

On the side and in opposite nature to Ed's insistance that we should include
something technical to each post......

Verdigris... a strange word indeed. Directly translated to Norwegian it comes
out like Valuablepig.  As you might imagine each time I see the word written I
get a little chuckle.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.