What's This?

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 07:35:54 -0500

Anti-Virus software will catch items such as this even before you have a chance
to know they are there.  I periodically check the 'Quarantined' files and
delete them.

An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure. OR..
A byte of programming is worth the weight or your computer.

Practice safe computing,

Jon Page

Rob Goodale, RPT

> > Greetings List. I got an email from "Hahaha" with a story about Snow White
> > and the Seven Dwarfs started in the body of the message, with some kind of
> > attachment.  I deleted the whole thing immediately, and wonder if this is a
> > new virus being spread around. Anybody else get it?
> > Patrick Poulson

Jon Page,   piano technician
Harwich Port, Cape Cod, Mass.
mailto:jonpage@mediaone.net