Last Hurrah?/ broken strings

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 10:48:16 +0000

Hey, we're cruising that same great tempestuous lake.   Can we have a sail in
for the Chicago convention?  Is it possible to get transient slips in Downtown
Chicago very easitly?

Mine is a Pearson 30' "By His Grace"  Cheboygan, MI (Mackinaw Straits area)
My Brother Les Jorgensen has an S-2 28',  "By Design", Grand Haven, MI
Bill Schnieder,  Beneteau 23',  "Wippen",   Muskegon, MI
Frank McKowen,  Briston 29'  White Lake, MI,  (He may have sold that one).
Owen Jorgensen, Boatless right now, but has had many of them, even survived a
capsizing in a storm which dismasted his 21 footer.

Yup, getting those rigs tuned right is something i'm still working on,

-Mike Jorgensen,  RPT Lansing, MI Chapter.

Bill Schnieder,