liquid protek applicator

Cameron Jacobi harlip58@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:24:09 -0800 (PST)

--- Joe & Penny Goss <imatunr@primenet.com> wrote:
> Hi, How about a needle applicator bottle , 2 oz
> Needle of 3 inches O:)
> Joe Goss
> imatunr@primenet.com
> http://www.primenet.com/~imatunr/

Thanks, yes I have a needle applicator bottle
(actually three of them) and they are great when the
action area you're trying to reach is about two inches
from the tip of the bottle.  Often, however, it is
much farther away.  You see, I'm trying to fix
problems without disassembling the piano - a tall
order, I realize, but I'd like to make it happen.

Thanks,

Harriet