New-piano image, now on our website

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Sun, 01 Jul 2001 17:20:45 +0200

Looks mighty nice Ron  and I am truly sorry I can't hear it!

Maybe somewhere in the future I'll peddle to Australia and would expect at
least a cup of coffee from you for the effort, plus a tour in your factory,
plus a listening experience with your beautiful grand.

Friendly greetings
and very much
succes in Reno
from