Appt. Danger

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 07:33:02 -0500

Jim,
What I think happened is that we all get the New Orleans newspaper, and they have
all kinds of problems there.  It works on us sub-conciously.  I never had
anything but night latch type locks on both doors before, but I have deadbolts
also now.  Media inflicted paranoia!

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed