rescaling

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:25:10 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/01 1:23:57 AM, pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<< I do not for a moment consider the instrument to be something sacred. It is

not the instrument that brings tear of joy or tears of sorrow--it is the

music produced by the instrument. Anything I can do to make the instrument

more musical in the hands of the artist I will do and I'll not worry too

much about authenticity along the way! And I expect anyone coming across my

work to do the same. >>

Yep Del I agree............... with the one exception of museum restoration
type stuff.
Jim Bryant (FL)