Amazing Story

Mitch Ruth pianomitch@hotmail.com
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:26:58 -0400

The way I always heard the story was it was a bad college football player=
 with a blind father.  The father couldn't see his son play untill  the f=
ather passed away.

I thought it sounded like a preacher's story.  The warm fuzzies it create=
s is more important than it's accuracy.  Should have left the OK bombing =
part out,though.

Mitch Ruth
DeMossville, KY

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Ballard
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 11:02 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: Amazing Story

At 9:20 PM -0500 7/11/01, kam544@flash.net wrote:
>List,
>I've waited long enough for this to be debunked by someone.

Really, I mean a high school gymnasium packed with students and
parents. What do you figure for a packed gym, 200, 300? Does any
teacher have enough students, that on recital night they plus parents
can "pack a gymnasium". Give me a break.

Yes by all means, send this one to Paul Harvey, unless he would
recognize it as already having been produced by one of his staff
writers.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

".......true more in general than specifically"
     ...........Lenny Bruce, spoofing a radio discussion of the Hebrew
roots of Calypso music
+++++++++++++++++++++Get more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download :=
 http://explorer.msn.com