Back from Reno

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 13:15:40 +0000

Jim.

   Shush,  It pays to buy drinks, and have a nice lady helping to keep me
straight. <G> Now don't tell every one.
Came as a very pleasant suprise, for once I was lost for words.
I know Gina will be excited when she gets back from Paris.  Sorry I can't
take all the credit.  It was fun doing the series. I think I speak for both
of us, when I say it made us evaluate everything we do, and was a wonderful
learning experience.
Gee even Associates can get recognition.
Feeling good.
Roger

At 12:27 PM 7/20/01 -0400, you wrote:

><<  Calgary Chapter Associate member Roger Jolly
>for being officially recognized by the Guild with his award ("Jack
>Greenfield Award"?). Well done, Roger! >>
>
>OH ROggggerr............. you din't mention this....inquiring minds want to
>know the whole story!!! :-)
>Jim Bryant (FL)

Roger Jolly
Balwin Yamaha Piano Centres.