recommendations for new tuning lever?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 22:08:26 -0700

Stephen,
    The ideal lever certainly will be one of the newer , lighter, and
regrettably expensive ones mentioned in the posts, but if funds are short
for that level of investment,I would get a better quality lever from one of
the major suppliers, with removable head and tip and not try another tuning
with that little toy you have now. My first lever is 27 years old and is
still in use for the down and dirty jobs in the shop. Tom Driscoll