recommendations for new tuning lever?

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:44:12 -0700 (PDT)

My funds are limited -- I've seen some Hale hammers (i
think) on Ebay advertised for around $66 starting bid
-- i'll post some links to what I mean when I get a
chance. -- any other suggestions around that price
range (or not more than $75 -- i don't know if i'll be
buying one very soon though -- i'm split between
getting a better hammer and restringing the bass on my
R&S 37123 1913)