Marketing

Ryan sowers pianova440@hotmail.com
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 14:26:18 -0700

One of the best books on marketing I have seen is "Marketing Without
Advertising". I highly recommend it! Here's a web page at amazon.com with
some reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0873376080/qid=995836339/sr=2-1/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/107-4932470-4122112

Also "Gueriilla Marketing" is another book that I found inspiring. (if it
gets ME inspired about marketing it's gotta be good!)Check it out:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0395906253/qid=995836936/sr=2-2/ref=aps_sr_b_1_2/107-4932470-4122112

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter, #985
Olympia, WA