Chicago convention timing

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:47:26 -0400

Warren,

Here are the dates.  Looking forward to seeing you and everyone there.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Director - TEAM2002
June 26-30, 2002 - Chicago, IL
agilreath@mindspring.com
http://www.ptg.org/conv.htm
Assistant Directors: Gary Neie, RPT - Claude Harding, RPT - Joel Jones,
RPT - Laura Olsen, RPT

  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Warren Fisher
  Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 9:25 AM
  To: pianotech@ptg.org
  Subject: Re: Chicago convention timing

  Hey Susan, that's great?  Barbara and I will be there too. We can sit
there in the lounge and listen to the planes come into O'hare every 5
seconds!  What'cha think? :-)
  I know you are looking forward to it.  What are the dates?  I haven't come
across them yet.

  Best regards,

  Warren

  Susan Kline wrote:

    At 07:01 PM 07/22/2001 -0500, Avery wrote:
    >One problem though, with me.
    >That convention is probably going to be too early for me. It ends
    >June 28th (I think it is) and we have a Festival here at the university
    >that lasts all the way through June.
    For me, on the other hand, it's finally early enough so that it doesn't
    conflict with my festival the 2nd week of July.

    I hope at last I will see all those people who kept asking if I were
going
    to the National, year after year.

    Susan

  --
  Warren Fisher RPT                   Beginners & Lurkers
  fish@Communique.net                 Basic Pianotech discussed