Kawai parts

Brian Trout grandrestorations@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 05:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rob,

Sorry I have to dash your hopes of a great story.
 It's only cat urine.  Well, there was an awful
lot of brown liquid kind of gunk in stuff as
well, I don't know for sure what that was.  (Some
stuff, you just don't want to know!)

I hope the cats had a good time, but I doubt it
could rival Mr. lampshade-on-the-head-dancing-on
the-piano.

Take care,

Brian

--- Robert Goodale <rrg@nevada.edu> wrote:
> Brian Trout wrote:
>
> > Have been working on a Kawai GE-2 grand
> > (5'6"?)piano that's been urinated on in the
> > extreme.  Thankfully, it has a polyester
> finish
> > and has held up well under rough conditions.
>
> Now there has GOT to be a great story behind
> this.  I guess it must have
> been one heck of a party!  Was the guy wearing
> a lamp shade and dancing on
> the piano when this happened?    Do tell!!
>
> Rob Goodale, RPT
> Las Vegas, NV

=====
Brian Trout