prices for tuning in your country?

Ryan sowers pianova440@hotmail.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 09:40:21 -0700

$1000 for 250sq feet! My goodness! That puts things into perspective,Mikito!
Here in Olympia, Washinton our 1200 sq ft house rents for $825. Since I
drive a Geo Metro I spend about $60 a month on gas.

I noticed that there is a different fee for grands than uprights. Why is
this so? Do you typically do more service to the grands? I find that
uprights are somewhat more difficult to tune than grands. Does anybody else
have different prices for grands and uprights?

Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter, #985
Olympia, WA