prices for tuning in your country?

Kgj38@AOL.COM Kgj38@AOL.COM
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 09:11:29 EDT

In a message dated 7/31/01 7:39:05 AM Central Daylight Time, ANRPiano@AOL.COM
writes:

<< A couple of weeks ago I had my chimney swept.  Total bill: $195 with a
coupon!

 Total time: 30 min.

 I drive the same type of van, my tools cost at least as much if not more,
and
 he learned his trade in under one year.  Granted his insurance costs, both
 liability and workman's comp will be much higher but still . . .

I'd rather tune a piano safely on the ground than climb on my roof any day!
IMHO, paying someone to do what we ourselves find frightening, repugnant or
don't know how to do is worth every penny.

Karen Johnson
Rochester, MN