Local piano mover

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 02 Nov 2001 07:26:43 -0500

Hi Jon,

Trouble with thAt, there isn't one, a local piano technician.
Unfortunately _I_ have to do all that work myself. :)

It is to move: S&S "D", 418536, in prime condition donated to my
former's school for the new music building to be completed next week.
(Dedication last week)  To be moved about five blocks.  Now ain't that
nice!

Five 243s, one WInter spinet and one Baldwin console and now one S&S
"D".

I think even I can handle that.

Have a nice weekend all.

		Newton