89 note scale

Stephen Airy stephen_airy@yahoo.com
Sun, 4 Nov 2001 00:53:55 -0800 (PST)

--- Delwin D Fandrich <pianobuilders@olynet.com>
wrote:

> [...]

Actually, I don't know the reasons, and would be glad
to find out.

Also, I am curious as to where that piano is now, what
shape it's in, and if it would be sold in its current
condition how much (not including shipping charges) I
would expect to pay for it.  Also, I am wondering what
the stringing arrangement on it is.