Oops?

Warren Fisher fish@communique.net
Sun, 04 Nov 2001 22:34:50 -0600

Hey John,

My customer didn't neglect it.  He bought it that way. I don't usually
make pitch raises that way either. I do two passes for anything over 60
cents flat.  It was a "senior moment" that got me in trouble.  What I
would like to know is do any of you have any good procedures or short
cuts to bail yourself out of a situation like that once you're in the
hole!  Surely there is a way to compute what the string pressure will do
to the pitch in an unusual situation like that.

Warren

--
Warren Fisher RPT
fish@Communique.net