Off topic-Rhapsody in Blue

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Mon, 05 Nov 2001 00:01:01 -0500

Wasn't there a PBS special about a yuear ago or so that had Gershwin playing
his own Rhapsody in Blue? It went on for a while about his life and start in
music. The families first piano etc., etc. Perhaps you could get something
either in the way of a recording, video, or at least a point in the right
direction from PBS.

Greg

--
Greg Newell