YC Strike Weights etc

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:29:58 +0100

Just a question,

If you relocate the capstan on the blacks only, you will have the contact
point on the whippen heel changed, so what you gain one way you loose a tad
the other. What happen to hammer and key travel now ?

I just cant understand how you can expect to have an even touch with the
capstan differently on white and blacks. The hammer acceleration will be
different from key to key, is not it ?

Regards.

Isaac OLEG