Canadian "Peso"

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:38:47 -0800

Bob & All North of the Border,
Come on guys (& Gals), lets call it by the correct Name: A LOONY or a TOOY!
Seriously, I doubt if Renner wants to fill individual orders and in my past
experience with them, they, (German Renner), are difficult, at best to deal
with. You are far better off to deal with someone who really cares about US,
(technicians). And that would be Renner USA. By the way, they are not in
Connecticut anymore. They are relocated in Utah, (I think, have to check my
data base to be sure).
Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)