perfect pitch

Robert Wilson pianotechnicianuk@yahoo.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 08:58:43 -0800 (PST)

--- Dave Nereson <dnereson@dimensional.com> wrote:

> [...]

It's curious how the human brain can overcome these
things with time.  I used to play church organ and
once when called upon to play in an unfamiliar place I
was faced with an awful time lag - the pipes being
some distance from the console - the only way to
succeed is to forget what your are hearing, or your
playing slows down!  The regular organist had long
since adapted and was quite happy with it.

Bob Wilson
London.