Tuned front duplexes

Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:30:16 +0100

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:

> [...]

Well, I have seen a demonstration on three occasions now where a Steinway D and
a Yamaha CFIII have been on the same stage, and 20 meters back or more the
Yamaha fades out and becomes difuse... especially the bass sounds like a mesh of
foggieness... The Steinway on the other hand pierces through the air crisp and
clear, and the bass is thundererous in comparison. . Now this does'nt
neccessarilly have to do directly with the front duplex issue, but I have no
doubt in my mind that carrying power is real enough.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.