Astonia(?) grand

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:50:53 -0500

Are you asking about Estonia grands?

Just serviced one last week -- action made by Renner.  I didn't get to =
work on it as long as I would have liked, considering how out of =
regulation it was, but it seemed like it had the potential of being a =
decent instrument.  This particular one was touring with a rock band and =
has taken all kinds of abuse in its 2+ years of life, but it could =
probably endure a lot more before it could be considered clinically =
dead.

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Tonyan=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2001 12:12 PM
  Subject: Astonia(?) grand

  I have a friend who is a budding concert pianist and is looking for an =
instrument. He has moved from my area but is asking for direction in his =
search. He found an Astonia(?) grand that he likes and is within his =
budget but I know nothing about this brand.
  Anyone?     Anyone?

  Thanks,
  John Tonyan=20