RCT vs. SAT?

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 07 Nov 2001 21:14:01 -0500

Now I really don't understand this. First and foremost, Ron, you must not like
your back. If it has been determined that there is no real difference between
the results of the three tuners( SAT, RCT, and TuneLab) then why anyone who
intends to print invoices on the road buy a verituner, or an Accutuner? Further,
with TuneLab at half the price, why would anyone want an RCT? Just for the
pretty colors? For those who have a preference for one of these tuning aids over
another, at what point does the supposed added accuracy (now proven false?)
justify the added expense? Is it not important to listen too? Seems like much
ado about nothing. I really don't want ANY ETD to do ALL the work for me! Am I
missing something?

Greg