Reno round table (image)

Graeme Harvey gharvey@netsource.co.nz
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:46:48 -0000

Hi all,

Now I get it....  I've finally figured what's missing in my personal
inventory.... a beard and glasses.
If I acquire these can I be like you guys?

Newton, a great shot of the three wise men :) and Loui Nossaman suffering
another in depth discussion on the finer points of piano design. No?

Regards,

Graeme Harvey
New Plymouth
New Zealand.

PS Ron O,  thanks for the post and attachment. Very detailed.