Astonia(?) grand

LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM LarryinAtlanta@AOL.COM
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 13:20:55 EST

In a message dated 11/10/01 11:00:26 AM Eastern Standard Time, rrg@unlv.edu
writes:

> The Astonia pianos that I have encountered, (uprights mostly but a couple
> grands), were far below what I would consider acceptable quality.  Perhaps
> they are improving but I would want to go through one completely first hand
> before I would be able to make any recommendations.

Maybe you and Richard aren't talking about the same pianos. I'm quite sure
Richard is talking about the Estonia pianos, not the Astonia. I say this,
because unless they just started building them this year, *Estonia* does not
build a vertical for anyone to encounter. I've never seen an *Astonia*, so I
don't know whether their verticals are any good or not.

As to the *Estonia* grands however, the ones I've seen lately seem to be
reasonably well made.

Larry Fletcher
Atlanta Chapter