Reno round table (image)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:58:45 -0600

----------------
>Graeme Harvey

Hi Graeme,
By all means. For enhanced authenticity with a bonus escape clause, I
recommend the glasses with the official nose and mustache already attached
(some even come with a cigar). That way, you can not only blend in with
minimal risk of detection, but can easily revert back to the simulation of
a functional member of society by simply removing the glasses should an
emergency arise. Emergencies are, as always, available by either pre
arrangement, or a brief moment of inattention. Avoid the cheap celluloid
knock offs if you intend to smoke the cigar.

Ron N