Vinyl Thema-set glue

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 10:12:16 -0700

    A friend of mine in the shop at work ran into a little bit of a =
problem the other day. He applied Protek CLP to some key bushings which =
had been re-done by an outside contractor, and they all started to fall =
out. He called them and they said that they had used a glue called Vinyl =
Therma-set. I'm not familiar with it, but it could spell trouble for =
users of CLP if that is indeed what caused the problem. We ended up =
re-doing the job ourselves.
    Anybody encountered something like this, or was it a fluke.

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com