Duplex, A Grotrian

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:17:30 -0600

>You end saying that this is familiar tuned front duplex territory. Am I
>misunderstanding something here ? How can the front duplex length being a
>uniform
>30 mm througout the entire top two sections be a "tuned" duplex ?

I ended by saying that if you still have these noises after braiding off
all the suggested sections, then you are in familiar tuned duplex country.
I didn't say you had a tuned duplex, just that the remaining duplex noises
will be the result of the same ranges of angle and length proportions that
make tuned duplexes noisy, and you can fix those noises the same way you do
with any other noisy duplex.

Ron N