Reno round table (image)

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 11:41:11 -0500

> Newton, a great shot of the three wise men :) and Loui Nossaman suffering
> another in depth discussion on the finer points of piano design. No?

Yes, she did suffer all that, and more.

I just wanted to show the company I keep.  Maybe some of what they know
will rub off on me.

The three "Wise guys"!

> Unfortunately Newton has no
> telephone, fax, or e.mail address.....

Escape at last.

> Newton, while not visible, was hiding under the table waiting
> for the waitress (who took the picture) to get a little closer.

He's only been here once and already he figured me out.  I must be real
transparent.  Lovely views from under the table.  And you can hear _so_
much.

Don't let O. fool you, he was horrified by us all unwashed piano geeks,
being the refined British subject he is.

> If ignorance is bliss, why am I not happy?

First, you aren't ignorant enough and who says you would recognize bliss
if it bit you?

> I would have tried to lighten you guys up a little.

Whitewash?

> I'd have wanted to sit with Loui since we
> would be the only ones without beards.

She _was_ the only good looking one there.  I don't blame you for that,
after all, why was I there?

Have a great week everyone.

		Newton