1StringPitch Raise

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 14:51:48 -0500

Over pulling by 30% will effectively bring the piano to pitch when done
and unison tuned when the piano is fully stripped.  25% when tuning
unisons as you go.

You are not "stressing" the soundboard but the plate when changing the
pitch either up or down.

Pitch lowering requires the same over push.

		Newton