Key Bushing Glue

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 22:12:58 +0100

So you may have order some hide glue too.

But believe me, I use epoxy for gluing the bushing felts and it hold nice.
I only use hot glue for automotive parts, repair tires, and if I have made
too much it makes very good food for my hamster.

Beside,  use leather for your bushings and you will never rebush again.

Last but not least, what happens to oils with time ?

VT100 Verituner is the only one that really works !

With kind regards

Isaac