AcryliKey II Feedback - Afterwards

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:34:33 -0500

JD,

Well, now we got this thread going on glue, too!  :-)  Your response
raised a question in my mind.  What kind of glue was used in the old
uprights to glue in the jack flanges?  The ones that on some pianos come
loose because they've lost their holding power?  Is that hide glue
"attacked by mold," or something else?

Regards,
Clyde