stability

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:37:27 -0600

Having been trained by one who believes electronic devices came from some
dark hole that is very hot, I am probably condemning myself to that same
hole by saying I've learned as much about tuning from my electronic
tuning device as from every other source combined. The reasons are two:
immediate visual feedback as to whether or not one has gotten the thing
stable, and the fact that the machine hears much more acutely than ears,
so the tiniest little inaccuracy will be visibly represented. Thus my
movements have become refined to a significantly higher degree, and my
aural tunings have improved as I've gained that help with stability.

	If I never did another electronic tuning, the money spent on the thingie
is worth it already.
les bartlett
houston

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!