Seiler Pianos

Overs Pianos sec@overspianos.com.au
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 08:47:14 +1100

List,

>  > I must admit that I'm a little bit put off by their use of terms like
>>  "mem-brator" and "tonal stabilizer" in their advertising. Is the
>>  "mem-brator" soundboard really an innovation, or is it just an > advertising

Newton added;

>Well, if you put Blah Blah, BS, BS, BS in those quotes you will get the
>meaning and the value.  Some ad geek has had a cranial/anal inversion.

Eloquently put Newton. Actually its a shame that Seiler have fallen
for the standard 'BS' line, since they are very fine pianos which
should require snake oil techniques.

Of the manufacturers represented at Reno, Seiler was amongst the four
manufacturer exhibitors who really impressed me.

Ron O
--

Website:  http://www.overspianos.com.au
Email:        mailto:ron@overspianos.com.au