Charging overtime

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 20:19:39 -0500

Wim,

The short answer is, it is overtime if all of my appointments are full.

If I add appointments after that, I am eating into time I designated as
personal or for other responsibilities, and I am rarely willing to do
that at the regular charge.  Maybe you all should know that I quit my
last job because it placed too many demands on my time, so I am
determined not to let that happen with this job.

Incidentally, since writing the original post on this subject this
morning, I added an extra appointment to tomorrow's already full
schedule.  And yes, the client is fully aware that she is paying
considerably more than the normal rate to get the fast service.

Regards,
Clyde