Do business with china woollen factory and knitting company

chinawoollen.com webmast@chinawoollen.com
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 21:23:41 -0700 (MST)

www.chinawoollen.com is a only website at present time that specializes in the information service for woollen industries. Our content contains woollen raw materials, yarn, fabric, sweater and import/export trading companies.Now we have more than 1000 members, and meanwhile the number of our members is growing at a speed of tens everyday. The number of visiting our website has exceeded 1500 times each day.
Our members attach great importance to related enterprise in foreign countries, and wish to establish business relations with you. If you have the same wish that you want to establish business relations with the woollen companies, knitting companies, import and export companies in China. We welcome you to send us your company's information or your supply and demand through E-mail or fax. We will make a free homepage for you, and recommend you to the related enterprises with you.
Our English version is under-construction now, welcome to join our free members in advance.

Www.chinawoollen.com
Contactor: Tonny
E-mail: webmast@chinawoollen.com
Fax: 0086-575-3101009