Appointment procedure

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:13:06 -0500

Susan,

Yes, no doubt I spend more time than most in the office, but I've had my fill
of service persons who don't seem to care if or when they get back to me, and
I decided I don't want to be like that.  It is quite possible that I could
cut out half of my office work and still have enough piano work.  I doubt
that tunings are all that scarce.  To answer your question, I was part time
twelve years and fulltime now eleven years.

It is written into my business goals to attempt to return all calls the same
day I receive them, but I can't guarantee that age won't change that for me,
too!  <G>

Regards,
Clyde