Angelus- Help wanted

Roberto Rovira rovatt@speedy.com.ar
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 10:50:19 -0600

For everyone,
Hi, again, after a while.Some people of the list knows me because I use =
to post to the list some time ago. Any way, every day I give an overwiew =
to the topics I found interestings to me on the list. Posting today have =
a reason. A customer bought an "Angelus"autoplaying device (as I think =
it would be called). It is very old, I guess of the beginning of 20 =
century.It is in a very good shape. It reproduce music very well that =
could be heard by the set of reeds it have. But, it would be not any =
surprise, it may be happen that some valve, bellow fabric(?) or joint =
make loose vaccum and it can't play a  piano keyboard. I looked that the =
valves(two strips of skin) of both pedal-bellows were in not good =
condition and now I am replacing them.
I would like if anyone on the list  that may have experience with this =
kind of apparatus, could get in touch with me to advice me to do the =
best way. I also would appreciate any graphics or diagrams anyone could =
find or any site in internet where I would get information of this =
topic.The only thing it seems to be lost is something that must be =
attached to the pedal levers to make possible the contact with the piano =
pedals.Obviously I need information to make the replacement
Thank you in advance. Happy to be here again .

Roberto Rovira
Buenos Aires=20
Argentina