[Fwd: Fw: Training Courses for Women]

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 18:46:39 -0700

Hey, Wim.=20
    Frighteningly enough, I've met men that fit the stereotype. (And not =
at any kind of sporting event, either, or at least the kind I go to). I =
could complete your sentence with the words; "or taking care of =
themselves, feeding themselves, shopping for food for themselves, making =
coffee, boiling water, or even picking up after themselves."
    But then, I suppose that there is some tiny minority of both genders =
which do fit the stereotypes.

    Sad, really....

  In a message dated 11/20/01 4:07:43 AM Central Standard Time, =
dnereson@dimensional.com writes:=20

    Yes,=20
    some of the items perpetuate a stereotype, but women do the same =
with men,=20
    and so do TV commercials,=20

  "TV commercials that are degrading to men are those that show them as =
complete idiots when it comes to laundry, cooking, or taking care of a =
baby." (snip)

  Wim=20