a Bechstein from DC

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 08:56:00 EST

          Ron Boyd sells used pianos in Fairfax Va.a suburb of Washington.He
is not a member of the PTG.A piano like you are describeing is typical of the
type of piano he sells.I won't get into to any bashing here,but it just
amazes me what poor levels of workmanship are accepted by the public.Mr. Boyd
has been in business for almost 30 years,and he is actually respected by many
unknowing people in the music community.        Robin Olson   RPT
Alexandria VA.   Wash DC Chapter