Coleman tutoring

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:59:02 -0600

I have just finished watching the first two segments of the Jim Coleman
tape comparing the tunings of Cyber-Tuner/TunelabPro/SATIII, and
certainly have enjoyed them. Since I haven't the foggiest notion of how
to run the SAT I shall save that till later today or tomorrow.  It is
instructive on a lot of levels, not only that the tunings are almost
equal, but it is an education in hammer technique as well.

However........    He fiddles with each of the programs, and gives hints
of his logic in the tape, which is helpful, and maybe even
adequate..........  Yet, how delightful if he should decide to do the
"ultimate tutoring instruction tape" on each of the three!  He has
attempted to help me some with PRO, but a picture has proven worth a
thousand words. I think, if I watch the TL section about three more times
I will have figured out how he masterminds the process.   But I, for one,
would be more than happy to pay for his accumulated wisdom on tape with
TLPro, and I would expect others, too, who use the machine "just as a
machine" without the decades of experience which allow him to tweak it
ever so slightly here and there to make the tunings even better..........

Hey, Jim, might you take the bait and run with it????????????????????????
les bartlett
houston
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.