Thank You

Keith Roberts kpiano@goldrush.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 21:45:37 -0800

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Keith Roberts. I'm an associate =
in the gold country of California. I'm fairly new in the piano trades =
though I've always been one to repair or rebuild just about anything. I =
had 2 years of engineering at the University of California, S.B. but it =
has been 30 years since I did a 3 hour math problem. I must say I'm =
rapidly becoming an expert at the piano trades. It's my understanding an =
expert is a person who has made every possible mistake that can be made =
in any one field. At the rate I'm making mistakes, I should be an expert =
very soon.
I would like to thank all of you who keep items of a non piano nature =
off the list. I do not mind birthday postings and the such but please =
respond directly to the individuals involved instead of the whole list. =
I understand it can be confusing when you can't just hit the reply =
button and fire off your comment, especially if it involves actually =
looking up someone's address. However, my delete icon is starting to =
fade from over use.
I hope everyone has a very enjoyable Thanksgiving. Oh,... I have a whole =
box of video tapes of the Donahue show if any one is interested. Keith
kpiano@goldrush.com