Bohemia Pianos

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 15:40:07 +0100

The Bohemia piano is essentially a Petrof variant. When the
factory started many key Petrof people went over. I have
heard this had something to do with managment and other
changes at Petrof that started up about 10 years ago. In
anycase, the similarities are quite obvious.  Pretty decent
sound, typical Petrof like problem areas, good price.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.