Video or CD

Kallie Swanepoel kccs@netralink.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:29:38 +0200

Hi List

	Are there any promotional Videos or CDs available which I could use to
market the trade?  For example:  information on maintenance, why a piano
should be tuned often, why a piano goes out of tune, and all other
interesting facts that we spend time to tell one client at a time.  Had
anyone tried this type of marketing yet or would this only be convenient for
sales?  I believe that in South Africa only a few of the clients or possible
clients are well informed about pianos.  How if one takes such information
videos or CDS to schools or other educational institutions or even invite
possible clients to come and view it after hours, wouldn't it be more
effective than the printed media?  I would like to get myself such videos or
CDs if available.  Give this a thought.

Regards

Kallie Swanepoel
SOUTH AFRICA