keeping glue in your car

John Tonyan tonyanj@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 23:18:15 -0800

I used to keep my glues (and other liquids) in a small ice chest, but the
cold as well as the heat made them deteriorate too quickly.
For a couple of years now I've been keeping them inside a "Humidistat" box
(8x5x2), in my main case (which comes in every night).
So in that box I carry 4 - Zap CAs,  1 oz. of Titebond, about 12 of those
breath-drop bottles (they are small , leak-proof, and chemical resistant)
with everything from accelerator to naphtha in them, plus Teflon powder,
Brite Boy, other items, and there is still room for more.

John Tonyan

Strange
> > thing, this property of thermal dynamics.
> >
> > So I was wondering about anti-freeze.  The same stuff in my car keeps
the
> > engine from overheating in the summer, and freezing up in the winter.
If