keeping glue in your car

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:59:22 -0600

>I have read a number of good suggestions for the glue issue (strap 'em to
>your body - oh, come on now!).

Well, hey, we already carry our own thermostatically controlled heating and
cooling system with us wherever we go. Why not use the existing "hardware"?
Or maybe a belt pack glue dispenser like the change counters hot dog
vendors use at the ball park. It would provide a handy place to hang a cell
phone and a can of Mace too, and wouldn't have to be left in the car at
all. Maybe a shoulder holster? I am intrigued though, by what piano service
folks consider to be necessary (or not) baggage in the slickum or stickum
category.
Ron N