Check this out...

Doug Atkins ATKINSD@cedarville.edu
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:47:18 -0500

Uncle Billy,
 Howdy! How have you been? I have been trying to contact you for some
time now, I got your e-mail address from Rose Emery. She said I should
ask you about the time she drank a little bit while on your boat.
Anyway the reason for the forward is that I thought you might enjoy
this site, it is a departure from reality. Kind of similar to the Blue
Man Group, but not alike.
Let me know what you yhink, this guy is actually a piano technician.

Doug Atkins
Registered Piano Technician
Cedarville University
937.766.7566
atkinsd@cedarville.edu

>>> Richard Brekne <rbrekne@broadpark.no> 11/01/01 04:51PM >>>
He hehe... for got to post the link to that place... here it is..

http://www.musiker.nu/frim/stirrups.html

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3019.2500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=1>Uncle Billy,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>&nbsp;Howdy! How have you been? I have been trying to contact
you for some time now, I got your e-mail address from Rose Emery. She said I
should ask you about the time she drank a little bit while on your boat. Anyway
the reason for the forward is that I thought you might enjoy this site, it is a
departure from reality. Kind of similar to the Blue Man Group, but not
alike.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Let me know what you yhink, this guy is actually a piano
technician.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Doug Atkins<BR>Registered Piano Technician<BR>Cedarville
University<BR>937.766.7566<BR><A
href="mailto:atkinsd@cedarville.edu">atkinsd@cedarville.edu</A></FONT><BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;
Richard Brekne &lt;rbrekne@broadpark.no&gt; 11/01/01 04:51PM &gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>He
hehe... for got to post the link to that place... here it is.. <BR><BR><U><A
href="http://www.musiker.nu/frim/stirrups.html">http://www.musiker.nu/frim/stirrups.html</A></U>
<BR><BR><BR>-- <BR>Richard Brekne <BR>RPT, N.P.T.F. <BR>Bergen, Norway <BR><U><A
href="mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no">mailto:rbrekne@broadpark.no</A></U>
<BR><BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>